The Showcase Awards for Excellence in Schools (Showcase Awards) are presented annually to Queensland state schools with excellent practices that significantly improve outcomes for students.
The 10 award categories in 2020 were:
- The Network 10 Showcase Award for Excellence in the Early and Primary Years
- The QSuper Showcase Award for Excellence in the Secondary Years
- The CQUniversity Australia Showcase Award for Excellence in Inclusive Education
- The RemServ Showcase Award for Excellence in Parent and Community Engagement
- The Education Queensland International Showcase Award for Excellence in Global Engagement
- The Queensland Teachers' Union Showcase Award for Excellence in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- The Teachers Mutual Bank Showcase Award for Excellence in Rural and Remote Education
- The TUH Health Fund Showcase Award for Excellence in Teaching
- The Griffith University Jack Pizzey Award for Excellence in School Leadership
- The Bevan Brennan 'Every Child Needs a Champion’ Award
- Regional award winners and commendation recipients were announced on Wednesday 19 August 2020. Regional award winners received a $2,000 development grant and commendation recipients will receive a $500 development grant.
- 10 state award winners were announced during the virtual presentation broadcast on Monday 14 September. State winners received a further development grant of $10,000 each for group award categories or $5,000 each for the Excellence in Teaching and Excellence in School Leadership award categories.
For further information contact the Showcase Awards
regional coordinators or