The Showcase Awards for Excellence in Schools (Showcase Awards) are presented annually to Queensland state schools with excellent practices that significantly improve outcomes for students.
The 10 award categories are:
- Network 10 Showcase Award for Excellence in the Early and Primary Years
- QSuper Showcase Award for Excellence in the Secondary Years
- CQUniversity Australia Showcase Award for Excellence in Inclusive Education
- RemServ Showcase Award for Excellence in Parent and Community Engagement
- Education Queensland International Showcase Award for Excellence in Global Engagement
- Queensland Teachers' Union Showcase Award for Excellence Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Teachers Mutual Bank Showcase Award for Excellence in Rural and Remote Education
- TUH Health Fund Showcase Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Griffith University Jack Pizzey Award for Excellence in School Leadership
- The Bevan Brennan 'Every Child Needs a Champion’ Award
- Regional award winners and commendation recipients were announced on Wednesday 19 August 2020. Regional award winners received a $2,000 development grant and commendation recipients will receive a $500 development grant.
- 10 state award winners were announced during the virtual presentation broadcast on Monday 14 September. State winners received a further development grant of $10,000 each for group award categories or $5,000 each for the Excellence in Teaching and Excellence in School Leadership award categories.
For further information contact the Showcase Awards
regional coordinators or